- NEA Legislative Action Center
- Social Security Updates
- Take action!
- Legislative Wrapup
- Track Education-Related Bills
- Sign Up for Email Updates
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- Who is My Legislator?
- Members of the Texas House
- Members of the Texas Senate
- FAQs on Texas Legislature
- Guide to Lobbying
- Information About the Capitol
- Contribute to TSTA-PAC
- Upgrade TSTA-PAC Contribution
- Watch the Action in the House
- Watch the Action in the Senate
- Districts with Social Security
- Professional Pay
- Teacher Quality
- No Child Left Behind
- IDEA/Special Education
- Other Issues
Issues & Action
From your local school board to the halls of Congress and the federal bureaucracy, TSTA membership gives you more power and resources for advancing your own interests and those of your schools and students. Your impact on issues is strengthened by TSTA/NEA’s size, experience, and representation.
How to contribute to TSTA-PAC
Because TSTA dues money cannot be used to elect public officials, we must count on our members making contributions to our Continuing Contributor Program fund. Together, we can change the future. And it's easy: you can contribute online through our secure PayPal page! Visit http://www.tsta.org/issues-and-action/take-action-at-the-state-level/contribute-tsta-pac to become a continuing contributor or send a one-time contribution through PayPal.
What happened in the 2013 state legislative session?
Read about what passed in the regular session at http://tsta.org/issues-and-action/take-action-state-level
TSTA tracks education legislation
Each session, TSTA tracks education-related bills. http://www.tstaweb.net/BillTracking.html