- 84th Legislature: Take action!
- Top education issues
- Track Education-Related Bills
- Sign Up for Email Updates
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- Who is My Legislator?
- Members of the Texas House
- Members of the Texas Senate
- FAQs on Texas Legislature
- Guide to Lobbying
- Information About the Capitol
- Contribute to TSTA-PAC
- Upgrade TSTA-PAC Contribution
- Watch the Action in the House
- Watch the Action in the Senate
- 83rd Legislature Wrapup
- NEA Legislative Action Center
- NEA Education Votes
84th Legislature: Take action!
The tools you need to take action
Here are the links to track bills, read about top issues, and learn how to contact your legislators.
Follow the action
Throughout the 84th Texas Legislature, your government relations staff – Ed Martin, Portia Bosse, and John Grey – will post updates in the Education News section.
These are the top education issues we are watching.
Contact your legislator
See all the education bills that have been filed and how far they've progressed.
Watch live broadcasts from the Capitol
Grading Texas blog
Read Public Affairs Specialist Clay Robison’s commentary on education and the political arena.
Find out who represents you
Type in your address to find out who represents you in the Texas Senate, Texas House of Representatives, U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, and State Board of Education.
Contribute to TSTA-PAC
Because TSTA dues money cannot be used to elect public officials, we must count on our members making contributions to our political action committee. Together, we can change the future, and it's easy to contribute online through our secure PayPal page! Become a continuing contributor or make a one-time contribution.