The House passed the following bills on Thursday:
- SB 866 by Robert Deuell and Jim Jackson, relating to the education of public school students with dyslexia, the education and training of educators who teach students with dyslexia, and the assessment of students with dyslexia attending an institution of higher education.
- SB 27 by Judith Zaffirini and Dan Branch, relating to school district policies for the care of students at risk for anaphylaxis.
- SB 199 by Royce West, relating to the eligibility of nonprofit organizations that partner with schools to receive grants for agricultural projects.
- SB 778 by Tommy Williams and Dan Huberty, relating to the inclusion of professional staff who educate students with disabilities on district-level and campus-level planning and decision-making committees.
- SB 1543 by Jeff Wentworth and Lyle Larson, relating to the authority of independent school districts to invest in corporate bonds.