The following six documents are required by policy for all locals to have functioning status.
1. Compliance Minimum Standards Form
2. List of Officers
3. Local Dues and Fiscal Information Sheet
4. Financial and Operational Standards Policy
5. Current Bylaws
6. Audit and Bank or Credit Statements (due October 31 for most locals)
1) Compliance Minimum Standards Form – please click on the link with the starting letter of your local:
2) List of Local Officers – please click on the link with the starting letter of your local:
4) Financial and Operational Standards Policy – sample documents below. Please send completed forms to email@example.com OR upload to your compliance standards form if done through the e-link.
5) Current Bylaws – please send to firstname.lastname@example.org OR upload to your compliance standards form if done through the e-link.
6) Audit and Bank or Credit Card Statements
Local Audits – Almost all TSTA local audits are due October 31st. Please use the local audit report form to complete your local audit and email to email@example.com. The local accounting template may also be useful to your audit and budget process though it is not a required submission. These templates have been updated with aligned budget/compliance codes.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a copy of those documents. Additionally, per a bylaws amendment passed at the 2014 HoD, locals without an outside audit are required to submit their bank or credit card statements with their audit.