…on the Local & Uncontested Calendar:
- House Bill 398 by Rep. Jim Jackson, relating to the eligibility of employees convicted of certain offenses to provide services under a contract with a public school.
- House Bill 742 by Rep. Hunter, relating to student information required to be provided at the time of enrollment in public schools.
- House Bill 1224 by Rep. Reynolds, relating to expulsion of a public school student who commits certain criminal acts involving a computer, computer network, or computer system owned by or operated on behalf of a school district.
- House Bill 2247 by Rep. Phil King, relating to the eligibility of the adjutant general’s department to receive Foundation School Program funding for students enrolled in the Texas ChalleNGe Academy.
- House Bill 3468 by Rep. Patrick, relating to the assessment of public school students for college readiness and developmental education courses to prepare students for college-level coursework.